Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Overproduction, Buying on Credit, and Uneven Distribution of Wealth

I really don’t know how everything started.
Everything went down in less than a second!

I kind of thought it was good that we were producing more than what we were earning. I thought we were good for a period of time, but I guess we overproduced.
I mean I think it’s better to have more than what we actually need then to not have at all or less. Having too much food and huge supplies of food drove down the farm prices.

Us, the people of the United States didn’t realize on time that we were borrowing too much money and began to default on payments.
I personally never really borrowed credit just like once or twice as I recall.

There is more poverty than wealthy families in the United States. Many families became poor because of consumer debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment